Welcome to Coating Methods Inc. Online Job Board!
Coating Methods Inc. is constantly seeking talented and detail-oriented people to join our team and assist us in providing the very best quality and service to our customers. If you are interested in joining Coating Methods Inc, please browse through the job opportunities to apply for a position.
Applying for a position online is easy:
Click on the job title you are interested in and click on the "Apply" link.
- After you select the position you are applying for, you must fill out the required information in order to apply. Once you complete the application process, click "Submit".
- Please ensure that your employment application clearly demonstrates how you meet the minimum qualifications for the position for which you are applying. Applications will be rejected if information is incomplete.
Coating Methods Inc is an equal opportunity employer. If you have any questions regarding open job positions, please contact Lisa Melone at 847-428-8800 ext 101. Applications will be accepted at the Carpentersville office from 8:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Powder Coating Painter
Qualified candidates for the Powder Coating Painter position will have an attention for detail, problem solving capabilities, and are a team player. This position will require some flexibility in daily job duties as dictated by the work flow. This is a first shift position from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime as needed. We have weekly pay periods and competitive hourly pay based on experience.
Job Duties Include:
- Powder paint application on the conveyorized line
- Powder paint application in the batch booth as needed
- Paint gun and paint booth maintenance
- Ensure proper cleaning of tools
- Fill out powder tracking forms as needed
- Prepping, hanging, and packing of parts for the paint line
- Miscellaneous shop duties as needed
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds
Prior painting experience required (liquid experience ok)
Bilingual a plus (Spanish and English)
Forklift certified a plus
Strong work ethic
Ability to handle physical workload
Class C Truck Driver
Our shop operates a 26’
box truck that makes deliveries and pickups for our customers in the
surrounding area. This is a local day job which means you will be home every
night. Once hired, you must be approved for the company insurance plan so a
clean driving history is a must.
will be capable of interacting with customers in a professional and courteous
manner, be proactive, and a problem solver. Candidates should also be punctual
and reliable. Drivers will be expected to assist in the shop when not driving,
including prepping skids for delivery as they are completed. This is a
full-time, first shift position from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday,
with overtime. We have weekly pay periods and competitive hourly pay based on
- Safely operate a 26’ box truck
- Interface with customers and complete delivery
- Load and unload cargo
- Inspect truck before and after each trip
- Truck maintenance and upkeep
- Wrapping and prepping of skids for shipping
- Prepping, Hanging, and packing of parts for the paint line
- Preparing parts/skids for deliveries and shipment
- Completion of needed paperwork for deliveries
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related
- Class C Driver’s License (CDL A or B License OK) with Air
- Clean MVR
- Current Medical Card
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish and English)
- Forklift Certified a plus
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload